Sunday, December 5, 2010

Aprons

We recently had a table @ a local holiday bizzare.  Thanks to all who came and shopped.  It was great to see the familiar faces and meet new ones.  On to the aprons...

These are the best aprons because they are durable
and
totally washable!  They are made from denim and cotton fabrics.  I have many designs ready for purchase or I would love to customize it for you.
  Need a gift for your kids teachers, have a hard to shop for friend or better yet one that has everything?  Stocking stuffers, these are not just for moms. 
How about the crafty little girls and boys in your life. 







Than these aprons are a great idea!  Adult apron-$12, chid's apron-$8
Email me with your order today.

2 comments:

Lindsey F. said...

Lindy these are so cute! how much are they?

Anonymous said...

Oh so glad you asked, I didn't realize I omitted the price. They are $12 for the adult and $8 for the kids. Let me know how many you need :)